Where to start...
Setting-up your eWaiverPro Account for the first time
It's surprisingly simple to get your eWaiverPro account setup.
You'll only need a few things handy:
- Your logo (best on a white or transparent background, wide is better than tall or square).
- Need help? email your logo to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll format and upload it for you within 1 business day.
- Your waiver in PDF, Microsoft Word or other text format that you can copy and paste
- Need help? email your waiver to email@example.com and we'll upload it for you within 1 business day.
- Bookeo account owners login (if connecting to Bookeo)
When you first login you'll see the same options on the left menu and on the home screen.
Start with System Defaults.
- This is where you'll upload your logo (a wide logo is better than tall, and about 400px wide is a good size)
- Set your date format mm/dd/yyyy or dd/mm/yyyy based on your location
- Set your timezone
✅ Save your settings before moving on with the next step
Then head over to Waiver Management
- This is where you setup your waiver
- We recommend having your waiver text handy so you can copy & paste it in.
- Don't want to set this up yourself, email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a free setup.
- Click Add New Waiver and give it a name (this name will display at the top of your waivers
WATCH HOW TO VIDEO: