How do my customers sign their waivers
Signing Waivers is Simple!
We've developed eWaiverPro to be the simplest, quickest and touchless digital waiver system for your business, event or tour.
If using Bookeo, your customers can sign their waivers in many ways, but the 2 most common are:
- Your participants can click your unique waiver url that you create for each waiver. This link will bring them to a landing page where they can pick the event, date and time for their scheduled event and then they can sign their waiver. Example: https://ewaiverpro.app/waiver/attractions
- Post a QR Code (generated by our system) at your location so your guests can use their phones to open your waiver url and sign.
- Your participants will receive an email or SMS asking them to sign their waiver, with a url bringing them right to the waiver.
- There's a setting where you can allow for repeat guests to automatically reuse a previously completed waiver for subsequent visits.
- Add your waiver url to your confirmation emails from any booking system.
From your dashboard you can look-up waivers by name, email, phone or within a range of times.