Redirect after signing a waiver
You can setup a custom redirect for after a waiver is signed. This would be a great way to display the FAQ, or "what to bring" or "what to expect" page on your website.
It's very simple to set this up.
- Login into your account at https://ewaiverpro.app with manager or higher credentials.
- Click Waiver Setup
- Click EDIT on the waiver you'd like to set the redirect for
- Click Advanced Settings
- Set Custom Redirect URL after Completion to YES
- Enter the full url address of the page you'd like people to see after completing their waiver into the field.
- You can copy the url and paste into your browser to test.
- Click Save.
After someone completes a waiver they'll see a thank you screen and then be redirected to the url you setup after 5 seconds.