How to manage team members
Managing Team Members is simple.
- Click Team Members from the menu on the left, or from the buttons on the dashboard
- From here you can add / edit / delete team members.
To Add a Team Member:
- Click the green Add Member button
- A window will appear
- Enter the users name, email and set role (see role access limits below)
- Click Add New Member
- Your team member will receive an email where they set their own password
All team members require a name, individual email address and secure password to gain access to your account.
There are 3 roles to select: Administrator, Manager or Dashboard Only)
- Dashboard (Owner, Administrator, Manager, Dashboard Only)
- System Settings (Owner, Administrator)
- Waiver Setup (Owner, Administrator, Manager)
- Integrations (Owner, Administrator, Manager)
- Email & SMS Setup (Owner, Administrator, Manager)
- Team Setup (Owner, Administrator)
- Data Export (Owner, Administrator, Manager)
- Account Admin (Owner)
Only Managers, Administrators or Account Owners can add / delete team members.